Cozy and private hotel in Pärnu – welcome to
Kurgo Villa Hotel!
Small and cozy Kurgo Villa hotel in Pärnu presents to you the most romantic breaks found within a historical setting, in Estonia. We strive to make your stay unique in every way with exceptional customer service and well thought out packaged holidays, combining your cozy stay with visits to local spas and theatres.
Our location is a 5-minute walk from Pärnu beach promenade and 15 minutes from the city centre and most of the popular attractions and activities.
The First President of Estonia, Mr Konstantin Päts, was a frequent visitor here in the 1930s and many historical decisions were made here with other Heads of State.
Kurgo Villa Hotel complies with the requirements established by the Health Board for restricting the spread of COVID-19.
If you have any symptoms before or on the day of your visit, please let us know and we will change the dates of your visit.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in public indoor spaces, focusing on the counter, door handles, and so on.
The hotel rooms undergo thorough disinfection and cleaning by our staff before guests arrive.
If you have any questions or if we can make your stay in the hotel even more comfortable, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (+372) 442 5736.
GOODWILL AGREEMENT TO ENSURE SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
At a service provider who has joined the Goodwill Agreement, you can be sure that:
- The visitor’s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available for all clients;
- all employees are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
- the indoor ventilation system is working properly;
- there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
- frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- employees and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
- the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
- people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
- people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
- the service provider participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organised by Enterprise Estonia.